Oakwood Management Company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Columbus, Ohio portfolio.
Oakwood Management Company offers a generous contribution for medical insurance for the employee, dental, 401k match, tuition assistance, a PTO allowance, and rent allowance for eligible associates. Oakwood Management Company is proud to be drug-free.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete resident service requests and work orders in a timely manner.
• Provide outstanding customer service to residents and vendors.
• Coordinate the turn process of vacant apartments into market-ready apartments.
• Complete tasks associated with the physical upkeep of the community including grounds, pool, amenities, building maintenance, turf repair, and preventative maintenance.
• Handles emergency service calls and completes seasonal tasks such as assisting with pool, maintenance, or snow removal during inclement weather.
Required Traits, Skills, and Qualifications:
• High school degree or equivalent, HVAC certification is preferred but NOT required.
• Previous residential apartment or facility maintenance experience preferred or combination of education and experience
• Good communication with staff, residents, and vendors.
• Energetic, personable and professional.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume via email. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email. Those with qualifications that match our needs will be contacted.